Start the Day off Right with the FlipMode Squad

My dude Jamar dropped the video to Flipmode Squad single Cha Cha Cha on me yesterday (cause he does stuff like that). Though I was a big fan of Flipmode-era Busta Rhymes, I never saw this video because at the time I was pretty much divested from watching  television, ESPECIALLY music videos...


This video is dope. I don't know if it was well received by rap heads at the time or not, since I avoided pop-culture convo back then in favor of reading scriptures and chanting down Babylon. But that's neither her nor there...

So anyways, this is off Flipmode's album The Imperial, which is even tighter than I remembered. If your job is cool, bump this in your headphones.
have a nice day...
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here