From the Kindle Lending Library- "The Chip: A 21st Century Superhero"


Today I clicked on a Facebook ad for The Chip: A 21st Century Superhero, a sci-fi superhero novel written by George Jack, and there's also a comic with art by Shamus Beyale (who also did the novel's cover above), colored and lettered by Alex Passapera.
Here's the Sales Pitch:
Set in the early 21st century, the story of The Chip reads more like a plausible biography than a work of science fiction. Of course, it is the biography of a young man with super powers and enhanced cybernetics. But no one is perfect.
Since the novel was in the Kindle Lending Library, I went ahead and checked it out for free. I had such a good experience reading D.F. Walker's book, that I figured I would give a try to some more superhero fiction. I haven't read it yet, but if I like it I'll review it here. For now, click here to check it out yourself if you don't wanna wait.


-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here