If I don't run with you, it's 'cause you move too slow." -Wiseman


"I was hungry, had no food on my shelf.
Had to do it myself.
read the credits I produced it myself.
Who should you help to make it on top?
Depends on who you know.
If I don't run with you, it's cause you move too slow..."
-Wiseman




This song Music is My Voice off Wiseman's 2005 album The Street Scholars really helped me stay encouraged during a rough period in my life after my Dad died. This song portrays a man who is at the same time no-nonsense, God-fearing and self-confident, a combination of qualities I sorely needed at the time. If you're having a rough time, I hope this joint encourages you as much as it did me...


peace.
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here