Peep Playdough's new video...

Here's Playdough's new video, King of Queens (because of the Queen sample, I guess?). Why dont'cha give it a look, tough guy?


This is from Playdough's upcoming album Writer Dye: Deux or Die. I'm hoping this one will be produced by that dude ForBeatsSake, like Playdough's original Writer Dye record, but I can't say for sure at this point (Playdough is sick with beats himself, so I'm good either way). What I can say is that Deux or Die will have features from OhNo, VonPea, CopyWrite, Adeem, Theory Hazit and more. Writer Dye: Deux or Die comes out October 22nd at IamPlaydough.com.
[EDIT-Stream that...]

CAN'T WAIT!
 -samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here