Eminem's on 60 minutes this Weekend!

Anderson Cooper has mad middle-aged chicks swooning... I'm sure he will add a few yamps* to his Twitter following after watching him chop it up with Marshall Mathers on 60 Minutes this Sunday...


I used to be a HUGE Eminem fan, but I'm finding it hard to trust him anymore after listening to Encore... and I haven't heard anything from his new record that makes me feel like the hardcore lyricist from his early days has returned full-time. There's reason for even hardened Anti-matherists to be encouraged though, since he seems to be serious about rapping in this clip. But maybe he's just showing out for Anderson...
 *Shrug*

HOW CAN I EVER TRUST YOU AGAIN, MARSHALL?!?!?!  WHEN I TRY, THE TRACK JUST LOSE IT POPS INTO MY MIND. I CAN'T LET YOU HURT ME ANYMORE!!! DAMN YOU, MARSHALL!!! DAAMN YOOOOOUUU...
(runs outta the room, slamming the door)
-samax.

2 comments:

Brandon G said...

Yeah, it's hard to come back once an Emcee has broken your heart with a sub par album. --I'm still not over Rhymefest's El che.

I was won over with the sheer amount of puns on some of the new Eminem-- alright, alright-- like this verse:

"Ok quit playin' with the scissors and shit, and cut the crap
I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in the rhythm for you to know it's a rap
You said you was king, you lied through your teeth
For that fuck your feelings, instead of getting crowned you're getting capped."

Especially like how many tooth puns he's got in there.

Samax said...

that's a dope bunch of words. I've seen a couple ciphers/guest shots that seems to approach the same time zone as his top form...

I'm always hoping Em is really back. His talent level is unrealistically high.

also, don't get me started with El Che. Why couldn't it be as dope as "The Manual" is beyond me.

The song he did with Li'l John (of all people) is 100x harder than anything on El Che, but it didn't make the record, because... I don't know why.

I feel like he was doing his best Kanye/Drake/sissy impression on El Che... tryin'a make a record "for the ladies" like he's cute or something. Where's the revolution rap? The Immortal Technique guest shot? The Public Enemy cover?

Where's the OUTRAGE 'Fest?! I mean, the album's called 'El Che'!!!!

ugh... my head hurts...

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here