Need a West coast education? Go to MED school

Some of you may not be familiar with Oxnard, CA emcee Medaphoar. well, I suggest you get familiar...MED has nice flows and only seems to work with dope producers (Just Blaze, Oh No, Babu, Georgia Ann Muldrow, Madlib, Diamond D, Dilla). He delivered some fire via this Bang Ya Head III mixtape... Enjoy it with my compliments to the chef, fammo!




dope, right? Word is MED got another mixtape in the chamber as well as a "real" album in the works on Stones Throw. This video he did w/that dude Aloe Blacc is dope too...

C'mon fam... you KNOW you liked that... get your hands on the catalog at Stones Throw. I'll post more stuff when I get it. Now it's back to the drawing board for me...
holla!
-samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here