Playdough rocking my "Gorgeous Destroyer" tee...

Playdough of the mighty Deepspace 5 crew has been one of my favorite emcees for years, even before I knew he lived in my area.

So as you can imagine, I was very pleased when I saw the name of the emcee/beatmaker's production company listed on an order report for a bunch of stuff from Ziontific, my online store. Among the stuff he bought was the Gorgeous Destroyer: Black Flag teeshirt he's modeling above, as he rocks a show in Cincinnati, OH. Incidentally, Playdough will be back in Dallas headlining a show at the Green Elephant Tuesday night... hopefully, I'll be able to make it (fingers crossed). Click Here to get an earful of his new record Writer Dye, or click here to cop one of these Gorgeous Destroyer tees for yourself or a friend! Personally, I recommend both...
holla!

-samax.

3 comments:

Mike Hawthorne said...

Oh shit! NICE!!!

Mike

Samax said...

thanks! for the record, Corance has one, too!

B_Steelo said...

hell jeeuh!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here