Preview- Southside Nefertiti: Fist of the South Star

So when is Type Illy Press's long-awaited graphic novel Southside Nefertiti: Fist of the Southstar coming out? When it's finished. That's another way of saying "I don't know"... but I can't stay mad, 'cause whenever I see the preview art, it's always gorgeous! Series creator, publisher and writer Mike Sales dropped a link with some new pages on my Facebook wall, so I'm happy to pass the love on to you!





Fist of the SouthStar features full-time crime-fighter and single mother Nefertiti Jones, who may be the only thing keeping her city from falling into all-out super-powered gang war. Get more previews of this incredible book by writer Mike Sales, Randolph "Pencilism" Williams, and Daniel Strickland, just click here. And you can always follow the guys at the Type Illy Press website.
holla!
samax.

2 comments:

Rasmane said...

Thanks for sharing this! This is the comic book work-in-progress that I’m most looking forward to reading.

Samax said...

word. I just want it to do well for them. It's a great character, great writing and great art. I can't wait!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here