Have You Seen this? Preview "Jan's Atomic Heart" by Simon Roy

 I was doing some research (re: googling) for another post I will drop later today when I came across these pages from Jan's Atomic Heart, the 2009 Original Graphic Novel by college student/comics savant Simon Roy.



















Since we all know I'm highly robophobic, I should point out that cyborgs are still cool (as long as they are good guys, not ill drug addicted gun-clappers on that Robocop 2 shit). If you made it this far down, you know what I know: This comic is freaking awesome! This dude Simon Ray has a gift for balancing something and nothing... that is, he draws negative space, as well as the people, places, and things that fill space equally well. Like any good sci-fi writer, he knows how to balance what he tells you with what he doesn't tells his reader... I stay informed and interested at the same time. Jan's Atomic Heart came out in '09 from New Reliable Press, but I never heard of it before today.
Good stuff! If you can find it, I suggest you buy it! And if you do, let me know what you thought!
holla!
-samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here