In Stores Now: Voodoo #2

I always liked Voodoo from Jim Lee's sci-fi superhero comic WildCATs, so I guess I should be reading the new Ron Marz- helmed reboot, Voodoo, right? Here's some preview pages...

Here's the SalesPitch:
Is she a hero? Is she a villain? Voodoo is on the run in the new DC Universe, trying to stay one step ahead of her pursuers, using all of her considerable skills to complete a mission that will put the entire Earth in danger. DC’s sexy, edgy new series goes into overdrive with one of the most unexpected opening scenes ever!



Not bad... I wonder how they'll fold all that daemonite stuff from the original series into DC universe? Or the reboot universe... whatever. I still don't know what to make of all that, but Ron Marz is a pretty good writer. We'll see...
holla!

samax.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

After the 1st few pgs, reading at my LCS, I had 2 put it down. It seemed very much like style over substance.
I'm not anti her profession/cover, or gazing at scantily clad fems, but when it seem's as if u don't have much story 2 go along w/ it, the audience that DC might have been aiming this at, would more than likely handle their biz, by picking up instead, Penthouse Forum!

Samax said...

Yeah, that's a mistake they never get tired of making. It really isn't that hard to create a compelling story, so it bums me out when they skip it in favor of empty cheesecake.

Thanks for commenting!

Sophie said...

i hate her alien form design! what is up with the Gremlins face and still having luxurious flowing hair in her alien form?

Samax said...

Maybe it's a wig. LOL!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here