That dude Chuck Collins has a new webcomic "TRIBORO TALES" on AFROPUNK!

I've been a fan of Chuck Collins ever since I read his post-apocalyptic urban fantasy comic Dread Society X a few years back, so I was pleasantly surprised to see his art on this hip slice-of-life webcomic Triboro Tales which is written by Keith Miller. I snatched the first episode for you to check out below...







I have followed Chuck's work for a while, and I assumed he would eventually get drawn away from comics for good, so it was great to see him returning to the medium.  Triboro Tales rolls out weekly on Afropunk.com, with new joints dropping every Tuesday. Click here to see more.holla!
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here