PREVIEW: Stan Lee's Starborn #1

Maybe it's just me, but I'm thinking Khary Randolph freaking BODIED the art on this joint! I can't wait to get my hands on this comic. Of course, I'll have to wait, since this book doesn't drop until after Christmas, but this preview below looks pretty good.  
Here's the Sales Pitch
The most colossal creative force in the history of comics, Stan Lee, teams up with BOOM! Studios to deliver a brand new line of superhero comics, marking Stan's explosive return to the direct market! Stan joins with critically-acclaimed writer Chris Roberson (iZombie, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?: Dust to Dust) and fan-favorite artist Khary Randolph (Spider-Man) to present Stan Lee's third, epic new ongoing series, Starborn! Benjamin Warner is a failed fantasy novelist, always dreaming of far off worlds and exciting adventures. But when a familiar face reenters his life, and devastating trouble follows, Benjamin learns his rejected stories weren't fiction but memories of his home planet! Benjamin's forgotten past comes crashing down around him as he finds himself at the center of a galactic war and is forced to face the truth that he is not of this world! With a cover by fan-favorite artist Humberto Ramos!.





I'm liking what I've seen of this so far. December 29th can't come quick enough! [EDIT: I was just informed this book ACTUALLY drops December 8th, which is even better! Thanks Chip!]

holla!
-samax.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Starborn comes out out December 8th.

Chip
BOOM!

Samax said...

Thanks Chip... It said the 29th on CBR. I'll correct that!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here