Casanova is BACK!

To show that they aren't TOTALLY stupid, Marvel is bringing back Matt Fraction's genre-bending indie smash Casanova (of which I have a 3 page preview below) under its Icon imprint.  If you like Fraction from his Marvel books (like Immortal Iron Fist, and Iron Man) give Casanova a look. Hell, even if you never HEARD of Matt Fraction, show brazillion twin terrors Gabriel Ba (Umbrella Academy) and Fabio Moon (Smoke and Guns, Ursula) some mother effing love, fammo!
PEEP:

Even having never read the original Image run of Casanova myself, I have no problem recommending this book. All the people I know and trust that have read it SWEAR by it! As evidence, heed the words of my man Rod over at Planet Griffin: 
"I seriously urge those of you who have yet to crack open this brain warping slice of spy-man skullduggery to do so. It'll definitely change your perceptions of what a good comic should be!" To read Rod's full commentary click here, or just go 'head and cop Casanova Volume 1: Luxuria at a store near you, or on Amazon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this comic. So excellent. The color work is fantastic, the story amazing...yeah. HUGELY recommended.

-- Jenny Hanniver

Samax said...

thanks Jenny! yeah, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a copy myself!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here