Help choose the cover to @JamarNicholas's long-awaited "LEON: Protector of the Playground" Collection!

 Okay, rumor has it that my man Jamar's Kicktsarter-funded all-ages comic strip collection Leon:Protector of the Playground is almost done. So now he and his ComicBook Diner pals have been kicking around some color treatments. Which do YOU like best?




Yeah, so Jamar posted a backers-only update on the Kickstarter asking for opinions. I know my vote but I'm conflicted between the two I like. So give me your opinion. Even if you didn't back the project, I will let my readers influence my vote, which I'll pass on to Jamar and the gang. That way, when this joint drops in stores, you will know you took part in some small way. Cool? Cool!
Now then, here's some random Leon art from my private stash:
The word right now is that backers should expect their copies of LEON: Protector of the Playground by the end of the summer. Then everyone else could catch it in store this winter... but I will try to remind you at that time.
Lest anyone forget that I am a true fan of Leon's, I offer you this humble fan art I drew a while back:



holla!
-samax.  

2 comments:

Robert Trujillo/Tres said...

This is fresh! I like the turquoise cover. And the fan art is dope Samax

Samax said...

Thanks for the love, TRES! And your vote has been noted!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here