This cover for New Illuminati # 7 looks D O P E ! ! !

 For the record, T'challa the Black Panther doesn't appear in the brief art-only preview of New Illuminati New Avengers #7 below, but he looks so awesome on this cover going head-up with Namor the Sub-Mariner that I posted it here anyways...




Okay... I have nothing to add. That cover is really the only reason I posted this preview. Since T'challa features so prominently in this series (and I haven't been paying attention to it at all), I'm thinking about buying the Everything Dies Now hardcover, which collects the first story arc of New Avengers if I can come up with the bread.

-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here