DISTRAKT's work-in-progress sequence for Ralph Bakshi's new project

So happy to find out that DISTRAKT is working on the upcoming Bakshi Productions film Last Days of Coney Island.  Here's a couple clips of in-progress animation work by DISTRAKT and Tsukasa Kanayama...

I was beyond pleased to find this video clip waiting in my email. I am a huge fan of Ralph Bakshi, and I know DISTRAKT is too, so I almost jumped out of my chair when I saw that he was working on a scene in Ralph's new movie.  I have no idea what the status is on Coney Island, but I am looking forward to being able to spread the word as I get it, so stay tuned.

-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here