Blueprint + the Who = DOWNLOAD THIS

I'm not sure how this got by me, but Columbus,OH's own one-man label, Blueprint dropped the EP Blueprint Who? which he made exclusively with samples of legendary rock band The Who.


long story short, this mess rocks the f*ck out! Blueprint is my hero. I can recommend this joint just off production alone, but son holds the mic nicely as well. this widget has the "deluxe" version, which you can cop for a paltry sum of 5 bucks, or if you're really that broke, cop the free version right'chere... from what I can tell, Blueprint is in the lab working on his next full-length album Adventures in Counter-Culture. I'll let you know what's up with that when I know more...
holla!
-samax.

3 comments:

Art Love said...

Get off the internet and make a beat!

Feeling this.

Samax said...

Anytime you see anything by Blueprint, get it. He's my hero...

Samax said...

"Play victim too much, and you'll never be a hero..."

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here