PREVIEW: Gorillas Vs. Robots

Yeah, so I'm feeling robophobic today, so it's a good time to pass on a preview of Gorillas VS. Robots in the 23rd Century. I added this book to my wishlist on Indyplanet a while back, but hadn't posted the preview here until now. In addition to supporting my suspicions that apes would not evolve into humans, but into more evolved and intelligent apes, it also encourages a healthy fear of robots.
word...






It's good to know that chivalry has not died. Not saying it's always right, but I liked to see that the male ape has his sista's back. Anyways, if you wanna cop Gorillas VS Robots, just click here!
holla!
-samax.

1 comment:

Samax said...

in this comic, man has become the evolutionary "missing link" between apes and robots.

that's funny to me.

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here