PREVIEW- "Multiple Warheads #1" by Brandon Graham

 I feel like I've been waiting forever for Multiple Warheads #1 to drop and now it's finally here! Almost... Read this preview.
Here's the Sales pitch:

Surreal adventure taken to the extreme! Sexica and her Werewolf boyfriend Nikoli travel across a sci-fi, fantasy Russia smoking singing cigarettes.
What? Them worry? Why? Life isn’t something you fit into square or rectangle cookie-cutter expectations. The smell of the wind dictates the day’s events. You learn to go with it.
Meanwhile, the organ hunter, Nura, is sent out with a severed head and instructions to find its body. Mature Readers.





For the upteenth time, I love Brandon Graham. I randomly picked up the Multiple Warheads one-shot he did back in the day, and have been enthusiastically following his sequential adventures ever since. Brandon's definitely a rising star in independent comics. It will be interesting to see where his career goes from here, but without wishing limits on his success, I hope he continues to make room for books like Multiple Warheads and King City. Hopefully the publishers he works with like Image will work hard to find more fans for his particular blend of words and pictures.

Anyways, all stanning aside, Multiple Warheads #1 drops October 24th. Get it, fool.
 Also, I never mentioned Brandon's upcoming 100+ page sketchbook Walrus because I when I learned about it I had already posted twice about his comics that day, and my manly pride kicked in or something. Pride sucks, I know... This comes out next year. I'll warn you again when it's ready
 annnd... here's a flier for Brandon's Multiple Warheads tour. Because God hates me, Brandon will be in Texas, but will not be coming to Dallas, and I pro'lly won't be able to make it down to Austin on a weekday. If you can catch him, you totally should.

-samax.  

2 comments:

Robert Trujillo/Tres said...

Awesome! Looks cool!!

Samax said...

yeah, I'm too ready. :)

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here