Preview- Green Lantern #13

 I wish I could say I had a good feeling about the new Green Lantern Simon Baz, but I don't. And yes, I'm still irked by the skinny iteration of Amanda Waller. Still, this preview of Green Lantern #13 by Geoff Johns and Doug Mahnke is free, so I won't complain too much...
Here's the Sales pitch:

• “Rise of the Third Army”!
• Earth’s new Green Lantern battles The Justice League!
• Meanwhile, The Guardians begin their final step in the destruction of the Lanterns by releasing the first of the Third Army soldiers!





I'm going to try to resist ranting about the parade of stereotypes surrounding this new GL and just enjoy Mahnke's awesome art. Do you read the reboot Green Lantern? If so, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. At any rate, Green Lantern #13 comes out October 3rd.

holla!
-samax.  

2 comments:

Dark City Comics said...

The jury is still out on Baz.

Samax said...

Word.

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here