What do you Think of this LOSERS trailer?


here's the trailer for The Losers, which adapts the DC/Vertigo Spy-Fi comic of the same name. I don't know how this movie could possibly be as good as the comic, but it does look pretty freaking awesome... fine ass Zoe Saldana (Star Trek, The Terminal) plays Aisha, and my man Idris Elba (Obsessed, Rock N Rolla, American Gangster) plays Roque, so I'm in there (some other people are in it too LOL!). Most people will not know this is a comics adaptation, so click here  to cop The Losers, Volume 1&2 (extra cheap at just over 13 bucks) and make yourself look smart when people start talking about it when the movie drops April 9th. I've been geeking on this comic and movie adaptation for a minute, but the way I see it, the more the merrier! if you wanna read more of my ramblings about The Losers (who wouldn't?) click here.
-samax
ghettoManga.com
comics.hipHop.news.art.culture

5 comments:

B_Steelo said...

yeah I'm gonna have to read the comic before I jump in that. I only got the first issue

Samax said...

you should def tap that link i posted. the 1st two trades for $13 is a steal, fam!

EzekielRawlins said...

Wanna take the high road and say I cant't wait to see this because I loved the series but Zoe is making it very difficult...but seriously, love that they included Jensen's "finger-gun" scene. This actually makes me want to go back and re-read the entire story again.

Samax said...

yeah, Zoe is what my white friends call HAAWWT!

It definitely sends me back to the comic. I'm excited to see it, and hopefully it steers new people to the comic as well!

i3lh4m said...

thanks for good article...keep share!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here