BBWW SIGHTING!

Now that Jamar Nicholas has finished drawing Fist Stick Knife Gun, it looks like he has time for the little people again! To that end, he's fired up his awesome blog devoted to plus-sized Wonder Woman fan art, BBWW. 
I was super-pleased to catch a glimpse of this sweet Wonder Woman statue in my blog feed this afternoon and just HAD to share!  The statue is a mod by WW superfan Sam Hatmaker of one of the Bootybabe Statues by the incomparable Spencer Davis (remind me to blog at length about Spencer later). Anyways, do yourself a favor and check out BBWW here. You can find the entry I did for BBWW here, in case you're interested!
holla!
-samax.

5 comments:

B_Steelo said...

That's cool someone made a WW out of that statue

Jamar said...

Good Looking out Samax!

Samax said...

Rated Jeauh!

Arkonbey said...

Sweet! Not only a sweet sculpt, but a reminder about BBWW! It totally fell off of my radar in June when there were no posts.

Now, it's back! I think I'll send another drawing to it to celebrate.

Samax said...

word. might hafta do another myself!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here