Peep this new Blackbird artwork from Charlie "FAB" Goubile

That dude Charlie "Fab" Goubile has given us a first look at the second story of the Blackbird trilogy: Street Wars. A Street Wars preview comic is in the works, and will drop this year, as will the trade paperback collecting the first chapter, Blackbird: Growing Pains (the individual issues of Growing Pains are available now on IndyPlanet).  The Blackbird: Street Wars graphic novel will be out next year.  I can't say enough about this martial arts vigilante epic... a true classic tale in the making! to see more of Goubile's work, click here.

2 comments:

J.R. LeMar said...

I just ordered Blackbird #1-3 on Indyplanet. I was actually browsing for something else, and came across this series, and it looked interesting, plus I though I recognized the name of the creator (I know Mishindo I, who is credited as a pinup artist in #1), so I decided to go ahead and get it. Now I was googling the name to find out more, and came across this post. So it looks like I made a good choice.

Samax said...

yeah, You'll like it. Goubile is a really talented cat!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here