new sketchy sketch-----> the grrrraaand Whizzerrr...

Whizzer from Squadron Supreme by Samax Amen.

here's my drawing of the Whizzer from the Marvel alternaverse JLA knockoff classic Squadron Supreme (which I HIGHLY recommend, if you never read it). did this for the daily sketch challenge (been too busy to do it daily, but I wanna do better) with a ball point and a sharpie. the speed lines were done in photoshop.

happily, this one came really fast (about 15 minutes)... there's a pun in there somewhere, but I gotta go!
hope y'all enjoy it! For more sketches, go to my art blog, Ziontific.
holla!
samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

2 comments:

B_Steelo said...

Man now that's Fresh!
I dig that inking .

Samax said...

thanks! i inked it with one of those watercolor brush pens...

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here