page three is done, finally!

Herman Heed page 3 by Samax Amen.
this page took forever to complete! I will probably do some more tinkering on this before lettering, but it's pretty much finished! It's too soon to say for sure, but I'm pretty happy with how this page turned out! I'm learning so much with each page... I may actually be GOOD at this someday ;)
Like the previous pages, this was roughed out on scratch paper, then drawn in photoshop
If you missed the previous joints, click here.
holla!
samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

4 comments:

Goldi gold said...

yes dude. It looks like your having real fun with this project. keep it poppin yo!

B_Steelo said...

Now that's what I'm talkin' about. Very impressive. I dig the tribe reference also

Samax said...

thanks guys! I'm having a good time with this. This page seemed like it was never gonna be done, though!

yes, the hip hop shout-outs continue!

big Shane said...

SON! you got Chi Ali on that piece!
PROPS!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here