"Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour" Cover & Release date revealed!

That dude Bryan Lee O'malley revealed the cover of the 6th and final chapter of his ghettoManga Award-winning series Scott Pilgrim today! I honestly don't know if I could be any more excited about a graphic novel release than I am about Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour, which will finally see Scott go head-to-head with his nemesis, Romana's ex-boyfriend Gideon Graves.

for those unfamiliar, Scott Pilgrim is the story of a twenty-something slacker/video game enthusiast/ guitar player who falls in luh... who really likes this roller-blading-dimension-hopping delivery girl, and must battle her seven evil ex-boyfriends in order to win her heart. Thankfully, everybody in the Pilgrimverse packs weapons and handles their business on some libertarian shit, so in addition to being cute as hell, this book is action packed too. If Charlie Brown had come out in Japan, he would grow up to be Scott Pilgrim!
"It's been quite a ride, and I couldn't have gotten here without the support of the fans and the retailers," said O'Malley "It feels great to be in the home stretch, and I think this is going to be the best Scott Pilgrim book ever!" I sure hope so... 
Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour drops July 20th.
To read more of my rambling  about BLO and Scott Pilgrim  (and view sample art) click here.
holla!
samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drool. I was already rereading the series this week anyway. Awesome. I love this book.
-ML

Samax said...

yes. I can't think of anything that fills me with more jealousy (in a good way) than reading Scott Pilgrim!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here