more Herman Heed art (the plot thickens)

Herman Heed pg 5 by Samax Amen
Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far... as for me, I finally get to sit in my office and spend a weekend drawing, which for me is the best! I really enjoy doing shows and conventions (pretty much the only socializing I do these days) but they really do come in a far second to drawing. It's not even close...
anyways, I don't know if you can follow these pages without the dialogue (i sure hope so!), but this is the part of the script where the story starts to kick in! This page was fun (and relatively easy) to draw. peep more Herman Heed here.
hope you like it!
holla!
samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

7 comments:

chanson presley said...

GOOD STUFF!!!

Goldi gold said...

DOPE SHOW FAM!!

Samax said...

thanks fellas!

Arkonbey said...

Nice moment-to-moment panel group. The flock of birds really serves to show time passing.

Samax said...

thanks! I tried to think of something subtle that would help show the time passing.

Corance said...

I love that thinking pose.

Samax said...

thanks Corance!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here